Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic for Lab Services & TB Test in Riverside, CA
AFC Urgent Care offers a state-of-the-art laboratory.
Most results are available within ten minutes leading to a quicker diagnosis and treatment plan. AFC Urgent Care is a walk in Tuberculosis TB test clinic in Riverside & Moreno Valley open 7 days a week. No appointment needed. We accept most insurance plans and offer a discounted cash pay option for those with no insurance.Our on-site laboratory meets CLIA standards. We provide testing for the vast majority of tests required by urgent care patients while you wait.
Some of the tests that can be performed include:
- Tuberculosis Skin Test / TB (PPD Skin Test) The PPD test is used to determine if someone has developed an immune response to the bacterium that causes tuberculosis (TB). Skin tests should be read 48-72 hours after the injection.
- CBCs These tests check for anemia or signs of infection.
- Urinalysis Urinalysis tests can check for pregnancy, infection and are used for drug screening.
- Cultures These test for strep throat and the flu.
- Chemistry Our chemistry tests check for signs of dehydration, electrolyte abnormalities (potassium, sodium, etc) and liver function abnormalities.
If your doctor At AFC Urgent Care Walk-In Tuberculosis TB Testing Clinic in Riverside and Moreno Valley believes that you need laboratory testing, you will not need to be sent out to a private laboratory for the collection and then have to wait for a phone call or second appointment to get your results. We strive to provide you with the best medical care available, including a comprehensive, on-site laboratory.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express